Pursuant to Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico -LSSI), we inform:
Art. 10 LSSI: www.cic.es is an internet domain owned by CONSULTING INFORMATICO DE CANTABRIA, S.L., with registered office in Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Cantabria (PCTCAN). c/Isabel Torres 3, 39011, Santander (Cantabria) and Tax ID Number B39361019. The company is registered in the Companies Registry of Santander volume 565, sheet 79, page nº S-6157, 1st inscription.
For the purposes of this document, the telephone contact number is 942 269 017 and the contact email is [email protected].
This legal notice regulates the use of the domain.
The use of this website means you agree the conditions included in this Notice, as well as, Cookies Policy and Data Protection Policy. In the case of certain services, content and / or tools offered via this website requiring the application of special conditions, these shall be available to user.
Moreover, it warns that both the content and services of this website and the own conditions of use may be modified without notice.
2. Conditions of use
The user agrees to provide truthful, accurate and complete information about his/her identity.
In addition, the user agrees to keep personal data update that could be provided to the domain holder; therefore, the data holder is solely responsible for the falsehoods or inaccuracies thereof.
In the event of minors using the website, they must have the permission of their parents, guardians or legal representatives to have access to the provided services . CONSULTING INFORMATICO DE CANTABRIA, S.L. is not responsible in the event of inexact or false data related with this issue.
- To perform without prior approval any manipulation or alteration of this page, the holder of the website does not assume any liability arising from such manipulation or alteration by third parties.
- To take any action that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website and its services, as well as, to hinder the normal use and utilization by users.
- To introduce and/or use computer software, data, corrupted files, viruses, malicious code, computer or telecommunications equipment or any other, regardless of their nature which can damage this website.
- To violate the rights of privacy, self-image, confidentiality of communications, intellectual property and industrial property of third parties.
- To hide and disguise the origin of emails.
- To use false identities, to supplant the identity of others in the use of this website or the use of any of its services.
- To play, distribute, modify or copy the content of this page, unless you have the permission of the holder of this website or being legally entitled for it.
- To transmit usernames and passwords to unauthorized third parties.
CONSULTING INFORMATICO DE CANTABRIA, S.L. is not liable for links to other websites and their existence does not imply that CONSULTING INFORMATICO DE CANTABRIA, S.L. approves or accepts their contents and services. These other websites are not controlled by CONSULTING INFORMATICO DE CANTABRIA, S.L.neither covered by this Data Protection Policy. If you access to other websites using the links provided, the operators of these websites may gather your personal information. Make sure you are satisfied with the data protection policies of these third-party websites before providing any personal information.
In general, the domain holder excludes its liability for any damage that may result from the use of the website, or resulting from the infringement of the rights of intellectual and industrial property by users and / or lack of truthfulness, accuracy, and timeliness of the content. Neither may be required responsibilities to the domains holder due to interruption of services, undesired operations or inability to access the service.
The domain holder is not liable for damages caused by the presence of viruses or other harmful software that could produce alterations in the computer system of the user.
The website, its programs, designs, logos, text and / or graphics are property of the provider of the website or has a proper license or express authorization of the authors.
Any total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, always requires the prior authorization of the domain holder.
The user agrees not to perform any contrary acts to the rights of intellectual and industrial property of the author.
The service provider authorizes third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of this website but should be redirected to the main website of the provider.
3. Data Protection
You can consult our data protection policy on our website: Data Protection Policy.
5. Applicable Law
These Terms shall be governed at all times by the provisions of Spanish legislation.